THE JAY


More Pictures of my newest Jay model.

Actually I am so much behind on whats going on at the workshop at the moment. There is of course a lot I am not able to keep up with but let me at least try to catch up.

Also my excuse is that my laptop is not working properly. These keys"nbNB@" are not working only with pressing very hard at a very precise location on the back and therefore I am using copy and paste of this "nbNB@" everytime I need any of these letters. So you can imagine what goes into writing even the shortest text.

With starting this guitar it became clear to me that I wanted to change my model names. Something I was thinking about for a long time now but it took quite a while for the most ovious idea to strike me. Some of my earlier guitars I gave bird names like "The Throstle", "The Robin" or "The Jay". It became evident very quickly that I could not give names to all my guitars, there simply are not enough singing birds. At least if I want to avoid names like "The Little Blue Tit flying over the sunflower just before the night".
The idea landed on my concious brain like a buzzard lands on a branch to enjoy the mouse he just cought. I will not name guitars after birds but models!

And this is the first model named after the first commisioned piece.

                                                                "THE JAY".      









Comments

Popular Posts