Guitars of 2023


These are the guitars I build in 2023. It´s been an exciting year with guitars I very much enjoyed building. Some challenges along the way, as usual, and some great highlight. More on that soon. Also I realise that I am pretty behind on introducing new guitars here. Hopefully that will come soon. So here´s a quick overview. First is a magpie small jumbo model in spruce and Indian rosewood.  Followed by the Oystercatcher, my first comissioned Martin style build. Something I am going to do more in the future. Next comes an Oystercatcher with a redwood top and Malaysian blackwood back and sides. A very special guitar indeed that led me to build another one with ebony back and sides. Redwood has something really charming especially for these midsized instruments I think. 

Heres to 2024. I hope you all will have a happy and healthy new year!

Alexander


















 

Comments

Popular Posts