Closed for Maintenance




This is just a quick update on how things are going in my shop. I don`t won`t to overload this blog with personal stuff but I feel like this is rather relevant. 

Around July last year I started to feel some discomfort raising my arm above my head. This got more and more painful until I went to see a doctor in mid october. 
After X-ray photos having been taken, ultrasonic sounding and finally magnetic resonance tomography I was diagnosed with a "frozen shoulder" syndrome. That means the joint capsule starts to ignite and shrinks as a result of the ignition. The capsule gets hard and brittle which decreases the mobility of the shoulder to in some cases zero. I am currently left with about 10 % of the usual mobility in my right shoulder. 
Baiscally from middle of october I have not been able to work and I still am not. Even basic everyday tasks are challenging. But the perspective is a positive one, in 98 % of cases the shoulder is recovering completely. It just takes time. Between 12 to 16 months is what my doctor said. 
So I am trying to make the most of my time and make drawings and plans and do reading and research. Having coffee and trying not to get on everybodys nervs. At least I can make a cup of coffee which is important because as it turns out the shoulder is quite the critical area for finding comfort for a good nights sleep. I can tell you I haven't had that in a while now. So coffee is needed. 

Anyhow this is not a complain just a quick update on why there is a lack of guitar related stuff here at the moment. 

I hope you are all doing well and having a nice sunday (or whatever day you are reading this, it is sunday while I am writing) and I will bring up more guitar content again soon. 

Best,
Alexander   







Comments

Popular Posts