Shop Move


 This is probably the most exciting post since I have started this blog. After 8 years in Oldenburg I am now moving my shop to my hometown Bremen. Today I got the keys to my new two room shop located in the "Tabakquartier" in Bremen, Woltmershausen. This is a new and exciting chapter in my career and I can`t wait to get settled in and make some dust in the new shop.  

I will be pretty busy the next weeks but I am hopeful to get the move done within a short time. Lots of plans in my head at the moment! 

Comments

  1. Welcome to Woltmershausen!! Very nice to see craftsmen (and hopefully craftswomen) moving into the neighbourhood. Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!! We moved here about 6 years ago. Very underated district. Are you living there as well?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts