Vintage Guitar Show


My "learning from the past" project has come to an end. The finished product of the project is this L-00 Parlor guitar build with plans for a 1940's Gibson L-00 model. I only changed some details like top thickness and back bracing and the neck/body joint is a Spanish neckjoint. Of course the wood choice and optic details are my own. Speaking of wood choice. The top is made of German alpine spruce. Back and sides are Santos Rosewood and the neck is made of cedro or Spanish cedar.

I especially took my time to finish this guitar for the vintage guitar show in Oldenburg which is taking pace this weekend! 

Comments

  1. It was an amazing vintage guitar show. As I come to this blog, it help to memorizing all of this show. I found information about vintage guitar company in that show. Thanks for re-memorizing me everything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts