Flow


Finally I would be back at my bench, although this almost doesn´t work because most of the benches are newly build so I can´t be back at them. 
But it sure felt good to take this guitar put it in a case and take to the shop after it sat on my home go-bar deck for most of 3 months. I have to admit that I was pretty naive about the shop move beforehand and thought it might take me 5 or 6 weeks to get it all packed, moved to the new location and then set up and get everything ready for work. But moving from a small shared space into this large two room location meant starting from scratch almost. Plus I have a soft spot in my heart for nice benches and a tendency to overdo things (only a little bit). 
So finally last week I got back to the guitar work with this SJ and got all the binding and endgraft done. The new workflow felt really good! 












 

Comments

Popular Posts