"The Blackbird"


Ok, this post has a lot of photos. I was so busy building this guitar that I hardly shared anything. Also it went so quick. I sometimes told my client it is building itself and it almost felt that way. This is guitar no. 31 on my list and it is the prototype of my new "The Blackbird" model. It is basically a mid size guitar, maybe a little bit on the smaller side, so very comfortable but the wider waist giving it a lot of openness and fullness. 
What you see here is the full story, the whole build. It is the second guitar to leave the new shop. The top and back have allready been assembled at my "homeshop" and I took them to the new shop and started building the box there. And as I mentioned before it almost build itself. I have never been so productive and had so much fun working on a guitar I think.  






































 

Comments

  1. You've explained the information very clearly in this blog. If you want to know more about Guitar Repair so you can visit us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts